Matlab for Electrical and Mechanical
MATLAB is a high-level programming language which is user friendly mainly for Engineers and Scientists, it provides programming methodologies which can be used for plotting a two-dimensional (2-D) and three dimensional (3-D) graphs, modelling and simulation of images using Computer Vision System Toolbox, digital signals using DSP System Toolbox, usage of Fuzzy logic toolbox, state flow toolbox, basic Simulink toolbox, control system toolbox. MATLAB could also be interfaced with Graphical User Interface (GUI), hence allowing a user to build an application with simpler programming steps.MATLAB can be used to interface with hardware devices such as ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, FPGA, KEIL and PROTEUS, Web-cams. LiveTechIndia offers a course on MATLAB for Electronics and MATLAB for Electrical which will help any aspiring candidate to develop skills in the toolboxes which is highly used in industries. They are as follows:
- Industry standard courseware given to students
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Skill Based certificate demonstrates authenticity of training.
- ISO 9001: 2008Certified institute
- Association Partners- NSDC, NIELIT, STED Council, Nasscom, Oracle
- Matlab for Electrical:
- MATLAB built-in functions
- 2D and 3D plots
- Simulink modelling
- Model Based Designing
- Masks and Subsystems,
- Lookup table editor and breakpoints
- Stateflow modelling
- Hierarchical state machines
- Parallel state machines
- Events in state machines
- Functions in state machines
- Truth tables and State transition tables
- Control systems stability analysis
- Controller implementation – P, PI, PID
- Frequency response estimation
- Simscape modelling
- Selecting solver methods
- Connecting physical signals and simulink signals
I underwent a course on MATLAB at this Institute u...
What if I miss certain session ?
You need to inform the trainer over email, then the same session will be rearranged.
I am working professional and wanted batches only on weekend ?
Yes, we have special weekend batches for working professionals. Timing would between 09:00AM to 08:00PM. Any 2 hours Depending upon instruct tor availability.
How many students in one batch can be accommodated ?
In a batch, only 3-5 students can be accommodated. Personal attention is given to every students.
Can I pay fees in installment ?
Yes. You can.
What kind of notes I get ?
We provide proper reference guide / Courseware of respective course you enrolled for.