About this course
VLSI Design is an operating system like MS Windows, which allow software programs (application software) to interact with the computer. An operating system makes the computer hardware (say, a microprocessor) understand the commands of application software and gets the job done..
- Industry standard courseware given to students
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Skill Based certificate demonstrates authenticity of training.
- ISO 9001: 2008Certified institute
- Association Partners- NSDC, NIELIT, STED Council, Nasscom, Oracle
- VLSI Verilog
- Introduction to VLSI Design Flow
- Introduction to Linux platform and commands used
- Library creation
- Overview on designing of Digital circuit
- Switch, Structural, Data Flow, Gate level and Behavioral Modeling.
- Test Bench Creation
- Design Compilation ,Elaboration, & Simulation
- Terminal and GUI mode simulation
- ALU Design and Verification
- Combinational UDP and Sequential UDP
- Functions and task
- Types of process : fork-join
- Introduction to the pin configuration and architecture of FPGA
- Interfacing Input/output devices with FPGA
- Pin planning using plan-ahead window
- Design Verification using FPGA
- VLSI-System Verilog
- Pre-defined and User defined data types
- Array types (Static, dynamic, associative)
- OOPs programming concepts (Eg: Class, Inheritance)
- Constrained random stimulus generation
- Casting (Static & dynamic)
- SV Schedulers
- Inter Process communication (Semaphore, mailbox)
- Coverage Analysis (Code, Functional, FSM)
- Interfaces and clocking block
- Test bench creation using system Verilog concepts
It was a great experience at Livewire. I pursued vlsi designing course, under priyanka ma'am.
Course: VLSI Trainer name : Priyanka Shetty It was a great experience with LIVEWIRE
I opted for VLSIi Design course in Livewire, Mumbai and the course was quite flexible with the timings. As I had opted for half day class, I used to spend 4-4.5 hours in the institute. We were given lot of time to practice and make our basics strong in the subject. The technical incharge and the trainers were very friendly and spent time in explaining the concepts till we grasped it properly. Sometimes we could even attend lectures by other trainers. As my course also had real time applications we got hands on experience on the hardware.
In VLSI course I came to know about different design styles, learn new languages such as Verilog, System Verilog. The trainer Priyanka mam guided me throughout the course and she was always ready to clear my doubts. There is no time limit for practicing which is the best part I will say because I can try different methods and learn new things. I never used or practiced on hardware in my bachelors and through this course I got an opportunity to work on Hardware (FPGA Design Tool) which was the most exciting part. The journey through out the course was wonderful.
Join here for VLSI course and it was wonderful learning. All concepts cleared. Real time training on FPGA was indeed well designed. Thanks to trainer
It was a great experience with LIVEWIRE. teaching was excellent. if any case i want to learn or my friend wan to learn about vlsi i prefer only livewire
What if I miss certain session ?
You need to inform the trainer over email, then the same session will be rearranged.
I am working professional and wanted batches only on weekend ?
Yes, we have special weekend batches for working professionals. Timing would between 09:00AM to 08:00PM. Any 2 hours Depending upon instruct tor availability.
How many students in one batch can be accommodated ?
In a batch, only 3-5 students can be accommodated. Personal attention is given to every students.
Can I pay fees in installment ?
Yes. You can.
What kind of notes I get ?
We provide proper reference guide / Courseware of respective course you enrolled for.