About this course
Industrial Automation is an operating system like MS Windows, which allow software programs (application software) to interact with the computer. An operating system makes the computer hardware (say, a microprocessor) understand the commands of application software and gets the job done.
- Industry standard courseware given to students
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Skill Based certificate demonstrates authenticity of training.
- ISO 9001: 2008Certified institute
- Association Partners- NSDC, NIELIT, STED Council, Nasscom, Oracle
- Architecture of PLC
- Industrial Control & Power Circuit
- Working with Field Devices
- PLC Programming using Ladder Logic & Functional Block Diagram (FBD)
- Interfacing I/O Devices with PLC
- PC - PLC Communication
- Timer, Counter, Jump, Subroutine & Multi-Interlocking
- Advanced Math function , Comparator, Converter
- Integer and Floating function, Shift & Rotate function
- Industrial Control system using PID controller
- Industrial PLC Panel board wiring
- Industrial Automation Project
- Architecture of SCADA
- Different communication system
- SCADA Window Creation
- Object Configuration
- VB Scripting
- Alarm & Recipe management
- PLC & SCADA Interfacing
- Structures and Faceplates creation
- Remote Monitor & Control Process
- Real Time trends & Historical trends
- Data logging, OPC & ODBC
- Industrial SCADA project
One of the best options to choose if you are preparing to study for PLC and SCADA under Mrs. Priyanka Shetty. The staff is fantastic and very helpful
I have done PLC and SCDA automation course from Livewire, they have good learning atmosphere and my faculty was Priyanka mam.
My experience with Livewire was good, this is one of the best options to choose if you are preparing to study for PLC, SCADA under Mrs. Priyanka Shetty. The staff are fantastic and very helpful.
I did plc automation course at live wire institute Andheri . i have too awesome experience from this institute and my trainer Mrs. priyanka shetty mam teache very well and explain everything in brief in plc
I done course on livewire in plc & scada.My lecturer is priyanka mam.She is good in teaching and clearing doubts.She teach everything with application based
i have done plc and scda automation course from livewire. have good learning atmosphere my faculty was priyanka maam.
What if I miss certain session ?
You need to inform the trainer over email, then the same session will be rearranged.
I am working professional and wanted batches only on weekend ?
Yes, we have special weekend batches for working professionals. Timing would between 09:00AM to 08:00PM. Any 2 hours Depending upon instruct tor availability.
How many students in one batch can be accommodated ?
In a batch, only 3-5 students can be accommodated. Personal attention is given to every students.
Can I pay fees in installment ?
Yes. You can.
What kind of notes I get ?
We provide proper reference guide / Courseware of respective course you enrolled for.