Nowadays we all are surrounded with number of Electronic devices, and each device has a PCB (Printed Circuit Board) So what Exactly is a PCB ?? It is used to mechanically support and Electrically connect the Electronic components . PCB can be a THROUGH hole or a SMD. In Through Hole PCB, there are drill holes for supporting the Electronics components,whereas SMD components are placed on the base of the board itself they do not need to be drilled. The Design of these PCB
- After completion of training students able to design multilayer PCB with Gerber file generation.
- Industry standard courseware given to students
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Skill Based certificate demonstrates authenticity of training.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified institute
- Association Partners- NSDC, NIELIT, STED Council, Nasscom, Oracle
- PCB Design/Circuit Design Modules
- Schematic Development
- Property Editor, Part Editor, Net Alias
- Multiple Schematic Page Project (off page connector)
- Multiple Schematic Folder Project (Simple & Complex Hierarchy)
- Component Information System (CIS), Annotation
- Bill of material report generation
- Cross Reference parts report generation
- Schematic Modification for PCB Design
- Design Rule Check, Pad Designer
- Package Symbol & Package symbol wizard
- Netlist creation, Component and board placement
- Mechanical symbol placement
- Manual and Automatic routing
- Constraint Manager and Xsection
- Blind, Buried and through-hole VIA, Copper shaping
- Artwork/Gerber file creation
- Plot Generation, PCB Fabrication Process
From LiveWire ,I have completed PCB designing course ,It was very helpful to me,all part of the course take care by Priyanka Mam. it was amazing experience†
From livewire, I have completed pcb design course with the help of Priyanka mam..
Mentor - Priyanka Miss Course - AutoCAD electrical, it was a great experience of 20 days course of AutoCad Electrical. We gain detailed knowledge of AE component
Recently, I had completed my two training courses i.e Domain Expert in PCB Designing and Embedded technologies from Livewire, Andheri, Mumbai. Livewire, Andheri is the best institute for an Embedded technologies and PCB Designing tools in Mumbai. No one can teach each concept with basics in within the course duration period, but Livewire, Andheri faculty, Ms. Priyanka and Ms. Surekha would teach every topic from basics. They were too good at explaining things with just a simple example and its really help to understand the workflow and application frameworks concepts. Excellent training pattern, the commitment and planning is simply superb and good thing is showing placements for freshers and seniors. Overall very good experience with Livewire, Andheri for Embedded technologies and PCB Designing courses in Mumbai.
Joined Livewire for pcb designing and . It was good learning environment. Very disciplined trainers
I have done course on PCB in LIVEWIRE with the help of Priyanka mam...Priyanka mam is awesome teacher and genius who clear all concepts..
Q: Is this practical training ?
A: Yes, there would be Real Time Training to develop your own PCB at the end of course.
Q: I am undergraduate, can I learn this training ?
Q: Can I pay fees in installments ?
A: Yes you can.
Q.Do you provide study material ?
A: Yes, we do provide books on PCB Design.