Network security is concerned with granting access to a network to the authorized users, and denying access to a network by the unauthorized users.
It encompasses the actions to prevent attacks from viruses, worms, and Trojan horses; spyware and adware; zero-day/zero-hour attacks; hacker attacks; denial of service attacks; data interception and theft, and identity theft. A network security consists of many hardware and software components.
- Industry standard courseware given to students
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Skill Based certificate demonstrates authenticity of training.
- ISO 9001: 2008Certified institute
- Association Partners- NSDC, NIELIT, STED Council, Nasscom, Oracle
- Fundamentals of Network Security & types of Security Threats
- Securing Management Plane - AAA using ACS Server, RBAC
- Firewall Technologies - Zone based firewall
- Adaptive Security Appliance(ASA)
- IPsec Site-to-site VPN and Remote Access VPN ? Clientless and AnyConnect VPN
- Layer 2 attacks - Port Security, VLAN Security and Mitigation Procedures
- Intrusion Prevention System Deployment
- Email-based and Web based threats
Value for money course. Infrastructure was very good in explaining all the AWS services and also compared with industry standard cloud services
Very good place, get your technical skills polished here.
-- Suresh Bhati
Professor knowledge was excellent and so his teaching skills, staff members are supportive and co-operative. Overall experience was awesome
-- Arsalan Khan
I would highly recommend students to pursue the respective courses for gaining practical knowledge of the subjects they are studying.The course ware is well designed and flexible.
-- SUMIT UDGIR
My one-on-one experience was good. I could get my doubts cleared immediately. In my view, overall, the classes are surely recommendable.
Loved my experience as a student here. The timings of the lecture can be set as per your convenience, the lecture dates can be set as per your convenience, the teachers are friendly and keep a check on you even on non lecture days. Overall it was an amazing experience and I would definitely come back to his institute for further courses.
-- Kunal Kukreja
Q. Do I need to have prior knowledge of Network Engineering Routing and Switching to learn Network Security ?
Q. Is this training offensive ?
A. No. This training is designed as per International Standard and very much professional training. You can see the syllabus through Digital Counseling Room.
Q. Is this certified course ?
A. Yes upon completion students get module wise certificate which is NSDC recognized. Institute itself is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Q. Who will be my faculty ?
What they do
Q. Can I attend sample lecture from them ?
A. Yes you can, please click on our Digital Counseling Room and Schedule your sample lecture as per your convenient time.