About this course
Microsoft offers a wide range of online certification programs to validate the technical skills of IT professionals in managing its servers, desktops, applications, database, and application development.
The Windows Server Associate tests the skills required to manage specific Windows Server operating system, client-server structure, network infrastructure, virtualization, etc. The Windows Server Associate certification is a mid-level certification and is a prerequisite to achieving Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Certification.
- Syllabus covers 2 global certification ofMicrosoft and one of AWS
- Learn to create local as well as cloud servers
- After completion students become job ready for System Admin, Server Admin and Cloud Baed companies
- Industry standard courseware given to students
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Skill Based certificate demonstrates authenticity of training.
- ISO 9001: 2008Certified institute
- Association Partners- NSDC, NIELIT, STED Council, Nasscom, Oracle
- Installing Windows Server 2012, Disk Management, NTFS File System, Local Storage
- DHCP, DNS, Web Server
- Active Directory, GPO
- IP Address Management
- Windows Server Backup & Restore
- Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Server Visualization
- Identity and Access Solution
- Case Study
- Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud
- Amazon EC2 and EBS
- Amazon S3, RRS
- Auto Scaling and load distribution in AWS
- AWS VPC, IAM
- AWS Services and resources life cycle
- AWS Architecture and Design
- Cloud Migration and Implementation
Value for money course. Infrastructure was very good in explaining all the AWS services and also compared with industry standard cloud services
Very good place, get your technical skills polished here.
-- Suresh Bhati
Professor knowledge was excellent and so his teaching skills, staff members are supportive and co-operative. Overall experience was awesome
-- Arsalan Khan
I would highly recommend students to pursue the respective courses for gaining practical knowledge of the subjects they are studying.The course ware is well designed and flexible.
-- SUMIT UDGIR
My one-on-one experience was good. I could get my doubts cleared immediately. In my view, overall, the classes are surely recommendable.
Loved my experience as a student here. The timings of the lecture can be set as per your convenience, the lecture dates can be set as per your convenience, the teachers are friendly and keep a check on you even on non lecture days. Overall it was an amazing experience and I would definitely come back to his institute for further courses.
-- Kunal Kukreja
Q: I am fresher passedout, should I do Microsoft certification ?
A: Yes, Many orgnnization prefers fresher with appropriate knowledge in servers.
Q: Why Cloud Computing is added in Microsoft training ?
A: When you learn MCSE you learn everything about physical servers. However organization has moved towards cloud computing. In order to stay updated during technical interviews, you need to posses Cloud server skills as well.
Q: Is this practical oriented training ?
A: Yes, you will be trained actual on servers machines and cloud on AWS Dashboard.
Q: I am working as Desktop engineer for many years ?
Should I learn this program