About this course
MATLAB is a high-level programming language which is user friendly mainly for Engineers and Scientists, it provides programming methodologies which can be used for plotting a two-dimensional (2-D) and three dimensional (3-D) graphs, modelling and simulation of images using Computer Vision System Toolbox, digital signals using DSP System Toolbox, usage of Fuzzy logic toolbox, state flow toolbox, basic Simulink toolbox, control system toolbox. MATLAB could also be interfaced with Graphical User Interface (GUI), hence allowing a user to build an application with simpler programming steps.MATLAB can be used to interface with hardware devices such as ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, FPGA, KEIL and PROTEUS, Web-cams.
LiveTechIndia offers a course on MATLAB for Electronics and MATLAB for Electrical which will help any aspiring candidate to develop skills in the toolboxes which is highly used in industries. They are as follows:
- Industry standard courseware given to students
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Skill Based certificate demonstrates authenticity of training.
- ISO 9001: 2008Certified institute
- Association Partners- NSDC, NIELIT, STED Council, Nasscom, Oracle
- Matlab for Electronics:
- Introduction to MATLAB environment
- Simulink modelling
- Model Based Designing
- Stateflow modelling
- Computer Vision / Digital Image Processing - Script and Simulink
- Algorithms such as object detection/ recognition/ segmentation/ tracking/ classification
- Digital Signal Processing- Script and Simulink
- Developing applications usingGUI environment
- Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Neural Networks Toolbox
- Interfacing Arduino with MATLAB - Script and Simulink
- Interfacing Raspberry Pi with MATLAB - Script and Simulink
- Verilog Code Generation usingHDL coder in MATLAB and Xilinx ISE with FPGA
- Interfacing MATLAB withEmbedded Systems
- MATLAB and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Interfacing Android Sensors with Matlab
I underwent a course on MATLAB at this Institute under the guidance of Ruthra Ma'am. It was indeed a good experience since the ambience out here was amazing to learn something new and the teaching by the trainer was well structured and easily understandable. All in all it was an amazing experience.
I have done a course on MATLAB. This course was taught by Prof.Ruthra. The practical and theory knowledge of MATLAB helped me to understand basics and will also help me in my Final Year Project. Knowledgeable, helpful and experienced staff .
I have done matlab course in livewire. Ruthra ma'am was our mentor who was a excellent mentor n i had a very good experience.
I have done a course on MATLAB, this course was taught by Prof.Ruthra. The practical and theory knowledge of MATLAB helped me to understand the basics and will also help me in my Final Year Project. Knowledgeable, helpful and experienced staff.
What if I miss certain session ?
You need to inform the trainer over email, then the same session will be rearranged.
I am working professional and wanted batches only on weekend ?
Yes, we have special weekend batches for working professionals. Timing would between 09:00AM to 08:00PM. Any 2 hours Depending upon instruct tor availability.
How many students in one batch can be accommodated ?
In a batch, only 3-5 students can be accommodated. Personal attention is given to every students.
Can I pay fees in installment ?
Yes. You can.
What kind of notes I get ?
We provide proper reference guide / Courseware of respective course you enrolled for.