Machine learning using R & Python
Machine learning is the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed. In the past decade, machine learning has given us self-driving cars, practical speech recognition, effective web search, and a vastly improved understanding of the human genome.
- Write more than 50 programs to polish your programming Skills
- Learn important elements of Machine Learning Like Data Science,NLP,Text Mining,Deep Learning,Web Mining
- Includes 1 Mini Project and 2 Case Studies
- Industry standard courseware given to students
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Skill Based certificate demonstrates authenticity of training.
- ISO 9001: 2008Certified institute
- Association Partners- NSDC, NIELIT, STED Council, Nasscom, Oracle
- Learn from Certified Trainers
- Python Programming:
- Conditional branching control statements: If-Else
- Conditional looping control statements: while, do-while, for.
- Functions-Recursion, Lambda function
- Data structures - List, Tuple, Stack, Queue
- Object oriented programming-class, object, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Database connectivity using MySQL
- Modules and Packages and Standard library functions
- Machine Learning Foundation:
- Preliminaries of Statistics
- Graphical Techniques/ Data Visualization
- Machine Learning Core:
- Data Mining - Supervised Learning
- Decision Trees
- Random Forest - Ensemble Model
- K-Nearest Neighbour (KNN)
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Neural Networks
- Naive Bayes Classifier
- Data Mining - Unsupervised Learning
- Dimension ReductionPrincipal Component Analysis
- Advanced Regression Analysis
- Poisson Regression
- Negative Binomial Regression
- Lasso & Ridge Regression
- Zero Inflated Regression
- Multinomial Regression
- Text Mining
- Word Cloud
- Extracting reviews
- Natural Language Processing
- Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA)
- Emotion Mining- Lexicons
- Survival Analysis
Having a great experience learning with Livewire. Faculty shital nagagare upare has a great experience,general knowledge. Feeling blessed to be a part of Livewire
I have done my Machine Learning with R language course from Livewire by Shital Nagarare Mam and my training has been held successfully. It was a good experience. Training instructor was also good.
Q Do I have to have any prior coding knowledge ?
A. Not required, as we train Python Programming modules before we start core concept of Machine Learning.
Q Do I need to be good in Maths and Statistics ?
A. Yes, you should be good with Mathematics and statistics. We cover important element of Mathematics and statistics before we start core concept of Machine Learning.
Q.Does this training includes practical ?
A. This program is deviced in a such way it gives good practical exposure. Program includes 50+ programs, 1 mini project and 2 case studies.
Q. Can I pay it in installments ?
A.Yes you can.
Q. I am Fresher, Can I learn Machine Learning ?
A. According Gartner, out of 10 Lakh registered companies in India, 75% have invested or are going to invest in Machine Learning and Data Science. So this is high time you should learn these skills if you wish to work in core IT.
Q. What are the skill sets required to work in Machine Learning ?
A.Programming Language skill in C++, Java, Java Script & Python is expected by organization. Other than this Statistics, algorithm, Data Modelling are essential skills in ML