About this course
Internet of Things (IoT) is the concept of connecting any device to the Internet and to other connected devices. IoT platform uses Devices and objects with built-in sensors which integrates data from the different devices and performs analytics to distribute the most valuable information with applications. When devices/objects can represent themselves digitally, they can be controlled from anywhere. There are already more connected things than people in the world. Analyst Gartner calculates that around 8.4 billion IoT devices were in use in 2017, up 31 percent from 2016, and this will likely reach 20.4 billion by 2020.
- Get trained on Arduino Mega, Raspberry PI & ESP8266
- Learn advanced topics like Cloud Architecture, IOT Data Analytics using Python
- After training Handle any IOT project independently
- Industry standard courseware given to students
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Skill Based certificate demonstrates authenticity of training.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified institute
- Association Partners- NSDC, NIELIT, STED Council, Nasscom, Oracle
- Introduction to IoT : Concepts and Technologies
- Internet of Things Architecture
- Device Design ? Sensors and Embedded Development Boards
- Boards:Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266
- Communication with Bluetooth and WiFi modules
- IoT Communication Protocols:Wired, Wireless, Application, Transport Layer
- Cloud Architecture: Services and Importance in IoT
- Integration of IoT devices with cloud
- Data, Storage and Security
- Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs
- Programming using Arduino and Python
It was indeed a good experience since the ambience out here was amazing to learn something new and the teaching by the trainer was well structured and easily understandable. All in all it was an amazing experience.
Q: I am fresher, can I learn IOT ?
A: Yes, as many core electronics companies are getting projects related to IOT so this is the high time one should learn the skill and ready for interviews.
Q: Does programming knowledge is essential ?
A: Yes there is bit Python programming, this would be covered during training.
Q: Is there practical training while learning IOT ?
A. Yes, whole training is devised in such way, there is enough board handling, programming and project.
Q. What would be outcome of this training ?
A. This training would help student to work independently under IOT projects.