About this course
Now a day everything is on Internet I.e. All the data is provided from internet. Where the data is stored...? The answer is Cloud and It is managed by the Network. Cloud computing is a collection of hardware and software which provides the access of data over the internet. The best example of cloud is Google
- Learn Cloud computing with AWS- Most preferred cloud vendor
- Get trained yourself on AWS Dashboard.
- Prepare yourself for AWS certified Solution Architect – Associate certification
- Industry standard courseware given to students
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Skill Based certificate demonstrates authenticity of training.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified institute
- Association Partners- NSDC, NIELIT, STED Council, Nasscom, Oracle
- Cloud Computing using AWS:
- Introduction to Cloud
- Amazon EC2 and EBS
- Amazon S3, RRS
- Auto Scaling and load distribution in AWS
- AWS VPC, IAM
- AWS Services and resources life cycle
- AWS Architecture and Design
- Cloud Migration and Implementation
Value for money course. Infrastructure was very good in explaining all the AWS services and also compared with industry standard cloud services
Very good place, get your technical skills polished here.
-- Suresh Bhati
Professor knowledge was excellent and so his teaching skills, staff members are supportive and co-operative. Overall experience was awesome
-- Arsalan Khan
I would highly recommend students to pursue the respective courses for gaining practical knowledge of the subjects they are studying.The course ware is well designed and flexible.
-- SUMIT UDGIR
My one-on-one experience was good. I could get my doubts cleared immediately. In my view, overall, the classes are surely recommendable.
Loved my experience as a student here. The timings of the lecture can be set as per your convenience, the lecture dates can be set as per your convenience, the teachers are friendly and keep a check on you even on non lecture days. Overall it was an amazing experience and I would definitely come back to his institute for further courses.
-- Kunal Kukreja
Q: I am fresher and has no knowledge of server, can I directly learn Cloud Computing ?
A: Not recommended. If you wish to work in cloud computing, you should have good foundation of networks and servers.
Q: I am having 10+ years of experience in application support, how this training would be helpful to me ?
A: If your clients applications are on Cloud, you should have good working knowledge of AWS products.
Q: Why I should learn AWS only and not any other cloud ?
A: AWS has many diversified products, hence it is preferred by industry. Once you understand workaround of AWS, all other cloud are simple to understand.